Take the opportunity to share your experience and knowledge with a ULM student considering a career in your field!
You can be a mentor and volunteer your time to help a ULM student with their career exploration and professional development.
Mentoring Opportunities may include:
• Job Shadowing
• Giving job search advice
• Networking for prospective employers
• Providing relocation information for your geographic area
• Exploring possibilities of sponsoring internships or summer jobs
• Recruiting graduating seniors
• Offering advice on the transition from college to the workforce
Please call the Office of Career Connections at 318-342-5338 to speak with our personnel to discuss the possibilities of connecting with a ULM student today!