SPECIAL NOTES TO STUDENTS FOR FALL 2009
FEE STATEMENTS are available beginning on the following date:
July 10, 2009
Note: Fee statements will not be mailed.
PAYMENTS for regular registration must be received no later than 3:30 p.m.
Monday, August 17, 2009
- By check or credit card via the Web: https://arrow.ulm.edu
- In person at La Capitol Federal Credit Union [#6 on Map]
- By mail: (Allow 10 days for delivery and processing)
- A $50 non-refundable fee will be assessed to students who fail to pay their tuition and fees by the August 17 deadline.
- A $50 non-refundable fee will be assessed to students who fail to pay their tuition and fees by August 30.
700 University Avenue
Monroe, LA 71209
IF THE “AMOUNT DUE” IS ZERO ON YOUR FEE STATEMENT, your registration is complete and classes are confirmed. If you do not plan to attend, you MUST drop classes via ARROW or notify the Registrar’s Office to cancel classes prior to:
August 18, 2009
Receipt of the “AMOUNT DUE THROUGH SELECTED TERM” indicated on the ARROW “Account Summary” screen completes your registration and confirms your classes.
PAYMENT for LATE REGISTRATION and ADD/DROP of courses must be received no later than 3:30 p.m. on the following date:
Friday, August 28, 2009