SPECIAL NOTES TO STUDENTS FOR SPRING 2010
FEE STATEMENTS are available beginning on the following date:
November 9, 2009
Note: Fee statements will not be mailed.
PAYMENTS for regular registration must be received no later than 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
- By check or credit card via the Web: https://arrow.ulm.edu
- In person at La Capitol Federal Credit Union [#6 on Map] (Cash or Checks Only)
- By mail: (Allow 10 days for delivery and processing)
- A $50 non-refundable fee will be assessed to students who fail to pay their tuition and fees by the January 12 deadline.
- A $50 non-refundable fee will be assessed to students who fail to pay their tuition and fees by the January 25 deadline.
700 University Avenue
Monroe, LA 71209
IF THE “AMOUNT DUE” IS ZERO ON YOUR FEE STATEMENT, your registration is complete and classes are confirmed. If you do not plan to attend, you MUST drop classes via ARROW or notify the Registrar’s Office to cancel classes prior to:
January 13, 2010
Receipt of the “AMOUNT DUE THROUGH SELECTED TERM” indicated on the ARROW “Account Summary” screen completes your registration and confirms your classes.
PAYMENT for LATE REGISTRATION and ADD/DROP must be received no later than 3:30 p.m. on the following date:
Friday, January 22, 2010