Dual Enrollment Application Process
Any student who has never applied, who has applied but did not enroll in courses, who has applied but was not admitted, or who has not registered for DE courses in a year or more MUST complete ALL 5 of the steps below to be admitted to ULM for the Dual Enrollment
- Completed ONLINE ULM application – students use full, legal name only
Shown as Step 2 below
- Application fee (payable online at the time of application or by check/money order
made out to ULM – with student full name on it – submitted with Signature Page)
- Official HS transcript
- Official, electronic ACT scores
If not sent to ULM at time of test, go to https://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/the-act/your-scores/send-your-scores.html The ACT code for ULM is 1598
- Completed & signed Signature Page (please ensure all other items (1-4) have been submitted AND all signatures
are on the Signature Page before submitting it to ULM DE)
Shown as Step 1 below
Admission Requirements for ULM -Dual Enrollment Program:
- Louisiana Core 4 curriculum
- Minimum 2.5 overall high school GPA
- English ACT sub-score of 18 or higher
Math ACT sub-score of 19 or higher
- Composite ACT score of 20 or higher
Minimum 2.0 CORE4 GPA
Students must be a SO, JR, or SR in HS, admitted to ULM prior to the deadline, AND meet any course prerequisites to be registered in DE courses.
We are currently allowed to use PLAN scores for Dual Enrollment program purposes only.
Tuition for the 2016-2017 academic year is $150 per course.
Print and complete (Dual Enrollment Signature Page pdf),
and submit to dual enrollment coordinator at your high school.
Submit ACT scores to ULM (must be sent electronically)
*Application will not be processed without required documentation and $20 app fee.
The online Dual Enrollment Application must be completed by the due date in order
for students to participate.