Submit the online Application for Admission and application fee of $30.00 (U.S).
- Freshman Students: Submit English translations
of your transcripts and original Graduation
Certificate examination results.
- Transfer Students: Submit English translations
of your transcripts from each university you have
If you attended a university outside the United States, you must provide an evaluation of the credits by World Education
Services (www.wes.org) or other accredited evaluation
- Submit official IELTS or TOEFL scores if English is not your language of instruction (TOEFL code is 6482).
Minimum score - IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL 61/173/500.
If you do not meet minimum requirements, you may qualify for conditional admissions.
- Submit official SAT scores (SAT code is 6482) - or -
ACT Scores (ACT code is 1598) if you are a first-time, incoming freshman.
Minimum scores - SAT Math 460 (ACT 19) or Critical Reading 450 (ACT 18).
- Submit a Statement of Financial Backing and Understanding with a copy
of the sponsor's bank statement showing sufficient funds to cover the cost of
- Submit a completed Proof of Immunization form.
- On campus housing information can be located online at ulm.edu/reslife