THE ULM FOUNDATION MISSION STATEMENT
The ULM Foundation solicits, receives, and administers private gifts for the benefit of the University of Louisiana at Monroe, its faculty, and its students. The ULM Foundation also supports the advancement of the university by acquiring immovable property for future acquisition by ULM.
• To assist the university in attracting outstanding students by providing scholarship aid
• To provide funding to the university for the purpose of enhancing academic programs
• To assist the university in attracting and retaining high quality faculty through salary enhancements
• To sell, use, manage, lease, mortgage, or otherwise encumber immovable property for the future acquisition by the university through the state’s capital outlay budget.
• To sustain existing contribution levels
• To identify new opportunities for additional gifts
• To maximize the return on its assets
• To promote the accomplishments of the University of Louisiana at Monroe