Providing a high-quality graduate education at an affordable price, the Graduate School at the University of Louisiana at Monroe welcomes your application. Whether on campus or online, part-time or full-time, and seeking a degree or interested in taking a few courses, ULM has the program for you.
Included below is information to help walk all prospective students through the application process. If at any time you have questions that are not answered below, don’t hesitate to contact the Graduate School at (318) 342-1036 or email@example.com.
HOW THE APPLICATION PROCESS WORKS
At the University of Louisiana at Monroe, all prospective degree-seeking candidates are evaluated for admission by two units – the Graduate School and the department with which the degree is being offered.
The Graduate School evaluates candidates to determine eligibility for admission into the university. The respective academic departments evaluate candidates for eligibility into their graduate programs.
Each of these units needs specific materials from you to make a through decision on student eligibility. Please make sure that you send the requested information so your application is not held up for lack of information or missing required documents.
At a minimum all prospective students will be required to submit university application and fee, official transcripts (both graduate and undergraduate) from every institution attended, and official test scores (either GRE or GMAT). Some departments may require additional items. To ensure that these items are submitted, contact the department in which you are applying.
HOW TO APPLY
The application for the Graduate School at the University of Louisiana at Monroe can be fully completed online (apply online) using a non-VISA credit card to pay the application fee or by downloading the application (Graduate School Application [pdf])and mailing it with application fee to:
The Graduate School
University of Louisiana at Monroe
700 University Avenue
Monroe, LA 71209
A quick, step-by-step guide to the application process is listed below:
- Review the general admissions requirements of the university, available online at: Admissions.
- Select the preferred method of application above and submit to the ULM Graduate School. If completing online, read carefully to ensure that the correct application is being used.
- Have official test scores and transcripts sent to the Graduate School for evaluation. The institution code for test-score submission for the University of Louisiana at Monroe is 6482.
- Contact the department in which you are applying to submit any additional admissions requirements.
- For international students, check the online admissions checklist at: International Student Admissions
There is a non-refundable $20.00 application fee ($30.00 for international students) for each application submitted to the University of Louisiana at Monroe Graduate School. Applications will NOT be processed without submitting this fee.