|APPLICATION and DOCUMENTATION DEADLINES|
Please ensure all of your required documents (application, forms, etc.) are submitted by the dates listed above. Your admission credentials will be evaluated after all your application materials are received.
Applicants will be notified by email of the admission decision. A Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20) will be sent if admission is granted.
Information about ULM's class schedules can be found at the Schedule of Classes.
Be admissible to a university in your country
Successful completion of a secondary program comparable to US high school graduation with a minimum 2.50 GPA
Require no more than one developmental course:
SAT2 composite minimum 1060 if GPA is between 2.35 and 2.50
Demonstrate English Proficiency
1 Scores are for SAT taken after March 2016. Equivalence to SAT taken prior to March 2016: SAT Critical Reading ≥ 450, -OR- SAT Math ≥ 460.
2 Equivalence to SAT taken prior to March 2016: SAT composite minimum 980 in Critical Reading + Math
For immediate admission, a student must have earned:
• A transferable Associate Degree (AA or AS)
- OR -
• 18 college-level academic hours with a 2.50 minimum GPA
- AND -
• Must have completed a college-level Mathematics and be eligible to enroll in a college-level English course (ESL 1003 or ENGL 1001)
English Proficiency requirements:
• Student’s language of instruction in high school (secondary school) is English,
• Minimum score of 5.5 on IELTS or 61 Internet/173 computer/500 paper on TOEFL (7 IELTS/100 Internet based TOEFL makes student eligible for English 1001)
For complete information about Graduate admissions for international students, please visit the International Graduate Admissions page. Please note that some graduate programs have earlier deadlines than the general admission deadline. Please visit the Graduate Program page for specific program admission and deadline information.
Undergraduate and graduate catalogs with course descriptions and degree programs are available online.