The College of Pharmacy business office is located in Bienville 102. This area is
responsible for all aspects of ordering and reimbursement for the College of Pharmacy.
The information below applies to General Fund accounts, Grant Fund accounts and Endowment
Bulk chemicals, such as large drums of solvents, etc, are NOT to be ordered due to
storage and safety concerns. Please order quantities sufficient for experimental
purposes only. The business office will not accept delivery of such orders.
- Determine the item(s) and price(s) to be ordered and the vendor of choice.
- Access the College of Pharmacy Purchase Requisition
- Complete the COP Purchase Requisition and submit it to the Business Office by one
of the following methods:
- Complete the form online, print it and take to the Business Office
- Print the form out, complete by hand and take to the Business Office
- Complete the form online and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Business Office will complete the ULM Purchase Requisition form and return it
to the ordering party for approval and signature
- Signed ULM Purchase Requisition is submitted to the ULM Purchasing Office
- All receivables are delivered to the Business Office. Notification of order receipt
will be by telephone or email. The ordering party is then responsible for picking
up the order in the Business Office.
- The ordering party is responsible for checking the correctness of the order as soon
as possible after receipt. Any discrepancies must be reported to the Business Office
immediately and they will contact the vendor to resolve the problem.
- It is the responsibility of each individual involved in ordering supplies and equipment
in the College of Pharmacy to read the understand the policies and procedures of the
ULM Purchasing Office.