Student will be notified by OSPA when advisement will begin.
Student will schedule an appointment with their Advisor at a mutually agreed upon
Advisors should follow these steps:
- Have student fill out "Contact Information Form" located on the OSPA website.
- Log in to Flightpath. Go to myULM and sign in as you do for campus email. When logged
in select Campus Systems tab, then select Flightpath.
- Enter the students name or CWID in the box located in the top right corner. A record
of the student's progress appears. Select the appropriate term with the link found
on the maroon bar above the student's name.
- Choose courses by clicking on the check boxes to the left of the courses, blue checks
will appear. If advising for multiple terms, select another term and continue. When
all courses have been selected, press the Submit button. This takes you to the History
page, where you can print an Advising Summary, which can be signed by advisor and
- Click the Comments tab to record comments. You may choose to make comments that are
viewable by the student or viewable by faculty only.
- If you need to make changes to the advising record, first set the term, and then click
the check marks to unselect. Choose other courses, then press Submit button. A new
Advising Summary will be created.
- If you have any questions or problems with FlightPath, you may use the link at the
bottom of the page (Noticed an error? Have a suggestion?) to contact Joann Perrer.
Or call her at 342-5554, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Discus with the student how the current semester is going. If some issue of concern
comes up during the conversation that you are not comfortable discussing, please refer
the student to the OSPA and email Mary Caldwell your concerns.
Sign the Contact Information Form in the Advisor Signature area.
Have the student bring the form to OSPA for flags to be lifted.