Annual Crime Reports and Statistics
Campus Security: A Shared Responsibility
The University of Louisiana at Monroe is committed to providing the members of the campus community and visitors with the safest and most secure environment possible, however, even the most extensive initiatives cannot succeed without the awareness and cooperation of the community members who work, study, and live on campus.
The reports and statistics linked below provide statistics of all reported crimes that occurred on-campus, in certain off-campus buildings, property owned or controlled by ULM, and public property within or immediately adjacent to and accessible from campus. These reports are provided by the ULM Police Department as required by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act), codified as 20 U.S.C.§1092(f) in 1989. Where applicable, these reports also provide information about fire statistics in ULM Residence Halls.
The purpose of the reports is to provide information about security on campus to include: campus and community crime statistics, policy information, safety tips, resource phone numbers, and a brief overview of the many services the university provides. Keep this information where it can be easily located; it serves as a useful reference source of information.
To request a printed copy of any campus report, please call 318-342-5350, or stop by the ULM Police Department. As per federal requirements, Campus Security and Fire Safety Reports are published on or before the first of October for the preceding calendar year.
For additional information or questions contact Detective Kevin Bonner.
Police & Fire Log Disposition Definitions
The following is an explanation of the terminology used to complete the Disposition section of the ULMPD Police Log.
- Pending: The case is currently being investigated by ULMPD.
- Unfounded: The case is determined through investigation to be false or baseless. No offense occurred nor was attempted.
- Referred: The case is being investigated by another law enforcement agency.
- Arrest: The subject(s) has been arrested by ULMPD or warrants were served by the jurisdiction where the subject was located.
- Cleared: No further investigative action is required or leads have been exhausted.