is currently registered with the University of Miami's CITI training
program. As of November 2008, IRB training is mandatory for all ULM
faculty, staff, and students participating in human subjects
research. Currently, this training is valid for two years. To register
for the on line training course please follow the instructions below:
- Go to the CITI Program website. This link leads to the CITI and Registration Page. Please follow the link for the NEW user.
- Sept 1. From the drop down menu, select
“University of Louisiana at Monroe” from the “Participating Institutions” category.
- Step 2. Follow the instructions to select your user name and password.
- Step 4. Enter
your official ULM e-mail address. All accounts registering with any
other e-mail will be deemed invalid.
- Then click the “Submit” button.
- Step 2. If you are a new user,
select "I have not previously completed an approved Basic Course." If
you are a new user and you select any other choices offered, you will
be required to complete mandated modules.
- The next page is a verification step. Select "No" to continue to the Main Menu.
- You are ready to begin your on line
- Select "Enter" hyper link under the status of your training and follow instructions on the screen.
Modules may be completed
at different times; however, you must complete the modules in the order
in which they are listed.
ULM reserves the
right to request that investigators complete additional modules as deemed necessary.
- Please e-mail us if you have additional questions.
Have suggestions, comments or questions? Click here
to let us know.