Miss ULM 2007 - Katherine Putnam
Katherine Joy Putnam of Oak Grove, La. is Miss ULM 2007. Katherine is the daughter of Byron and Heather Putnam and is a sophomore piano performance major.
About the Miss ULM Pageant
The Miss ULM Pageant is a competitive scholarship program emphasizing physical fitness, talent, public speaking, and academics.
- Be a single female that has never been married or had children
- Be between the ages of 18 and 24 years of age
- Be of good charactar and possess poise, personality, intelligence, charm and beauty
- Possess and be able to display a trained talent in a 90-second performance.
The Miss ULM Pageant is associated with the Miss Louisiana Scholarship Organization, which requires each contestant must meet the following requirements in order to compete in the Miss Louisiana Pageant:
- minimum 2.5 GPA the previous semester - or -
- cumulative 2.5 GPA for current students - or -
- cumulative 2.5 High School GPA for first-time freshmen
- full-time enrollment at ULM