ULM Student Research Symposium: Submission Forms and Instructions
Important: All student researchers MUST identify the Faculty Mentor with whom you worked on your research. Submission deadline is Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 4:00 pm CDT.
1. Right-click (for PC) or hold down the "ctrl" key (for Mac) on the appropriate
"download" button for your college and in the format you wish to use.
2. Click "Save Target As . . ." (for PC) or click "Download Linked File" (for Mac)
to save the file to your computer.
3. Complete the form per the instructions on the submission form. The Word .doc
is interactive and can be completed using Microsoft Word. The PDF is non-interactive
and must be completed by typing or handprinting the submission form.
4. Submit the completed form to a representative for your college using one of
- if using the .doc version, you can e-mail it as an attachment or print out a hard copy and hand-deliver it to the representative for your college.
- OR -
- if using the .pdf version, print out a hard copy and hand-deliver it to the representative for your college.
as .doc (Word)
|as .pdf (Acrobat)|
|Arts and Sciences|
|Education and Human Development|