The WARHAWK EXPRESS CARD brings you convenience AND security! Your ULM ID Card becomes your WARHAWK EXPRESS CARD simply by rolling a portion of your refund to your Warhawk Express account and then you can start enjoying the convenience of cash-free purchasing power on and off-campus!
Students with AUTHORIZED financial aid may deposit funds each semester, to WARHAWK EXPRESS, and have funds available a few days before classes start by following two easy steps:
**Students are responsible for ALL funds expended regardless of circumstances. These
funds may not be included in appeals or any other process seeking restitution.
Students without AUTHORIZED financial aid may add an UNLIMITED AMOUNT to their WARHAWK EXPRESS at any time during the semester by doing the following:
Convenience - You no longer have to fumble for bills or change to pay for your snacks in the Convenience Store, Books and Supplies in the Bookstore, refreshments at the concession stands at athletic events or for anything sold at our participating merchants.
Security - It's safer than carrying cash and since your photo and encoded identification number are encrypted on your ULM I.D. Card, it's almost impossible for someone else to use your card.
Flexibility - It provides the flexibility you deserve.
Money Management - It is an excellent money management budgeting tool helping you plan for your school-related purchases.
It also helps supplement your Meal Plan Flex Dollars when your Flex balance is low.
Your WARHAWK EXPRESS balance will roll from one semester to the next, and continue to do so as long as you are enrolled at ULM. The University will deactivate accounts not used during a 120-day period. Reactivation simply requires a visit to the Warhawk ID Office.
Transactions are recorded by time, date, location, and amount. Account statements are available the following business day at the Warhawk ID Services Office.
You can use your Warhawk Express at a number of locations both on and off campus. Please see the list on this page!
No, you cannot take cash out. You can only make deposits to your account. Your purchase amounts are deducted from your account and your remaining balance is displayed at the register. Cash refunds are not made for returned merchandise. A credit will be made to your account for the value of the returned merchandise within (5) business days from the time the merchandise is returned.
If the card is lost or stolen, contact Warhawk ID Services immediately at 318-342-5002 or by email at email@example.com. As soon as you notify the Warhawk ID Services Office, your account is frozen and a hold will be placed on your card prohibiting further purchases.
Soon after you report the card lost / stolen, you must report your ID card loss in person to the Warhawk ID Services Office. There is a replacement charge of $15.00 for cards lost, stolen, or damaged. For your protection this card is non-transferable and its use is restricted to the person whose photo and signature are on the card. You may not lend your card to anyone or ask them to purchase items for you with your card.
1. Minimum to open a Warhawk Express Account is $25.00. Minimum deposit is $5.00. Maximum deposit is $1,000.00.
2. Warhawk Express balances will be carried forward from semester to semester until a student graduates or withdraws (resigns) from ULM. Following the withdrawal ("W") date each semester, refunds are made only in writing at the Warhawk ID Services Office. There is a $10.00 processing fee when closing an account. Refunds are processed through Higher One and refunded according to the option you selected. Partial refunds of balance are not made. NO CASH WITHDRAWALS PERMITTED AT ANY TIME.
3. Lost or stolen card account balances cannot be protected until card is reported lost or stolen and invalidated by the Warhawk ID Services Staff. Only the balance at the time the card is reported missing and is invalidated can be protected.
4. Faculty/Staff balances will be carried as long as the individual remains employed.
5. Cash refunds are not made for returned merchandise. A credit will be made to your account for the value of the returned merchandise within five (5) business days from the time the merchandise is returned.
6. Warhawk Express accounts can be opened at any time. After fee payment, new accounts will be opened and deposits to existing accounts will be taken at LA Capitol Federal Credit Union. Deposits to accounts will normally be available the same business day.
7. Future changes in terms and conditions regulating use of this card will apply to all cards in circulation and use at that future date and will supersede the terms and conditions in effect at the time the card was acquired.
The University of Louisiana at Monroe
Warhawk ID Services
700 University Ave.
Monroe, LA 71209-5500
Warhawk ID Services
4031 Northeast Drive
University Commons II
Questions can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org