1. Submit the online Application for Admission and application fee.
2. Request that ULM receive your official scores (ACT code for ULM is 1598, SAT code for ULM is 6482) and official high school transcript*.
3. Submit completed Proof of Immunization form.
4. Check your new "warhawks.ulm.edu" student email account regularly for financial aid and other information. Log in at my.ULM.edu.
5. Find out what happens next with ULM's Next Steps Guide
6. Apply for on-campus housing at ulm.edu/reslife
ACT/SAT scores are required for admissions and scholarship consideration. Only official scores directly delivered electronically from SAT or ACT will be accepted (paper copies will not be processed, unless received directly from ACT/SAT if no electronic copy is available). To register for a test or to request your scores be sent to ULM, see the information below.
Still have questions? Contact Us
*Unaccredited Louisiana High School and home-schooled students must submit an official transcript of grades and official proof of graduation or bring the original diploma to the Admissions Office. GED students must submit their official test scores to the Admissions Office, fax to 318-342-1915 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.