1. Submit the online Application for Admission & application fee.
2. Request that ULM receive your official scores (ACT code for ULM is 1598, SAT code for ULM is 6482) and official high school transcript*.
3. Submit completed Proof of Immunization form.
4. Once admitted, regularly check your new "warhawks.ulm.edu" student email account for financial aid and other information. Log in at my.ULM.edu.
5. After you're admitted, find out what happens next: Next Steps [pdf]
6. Housing information will be mailed after acceptance to the University.
ACT/SAT scores are required for admissions and scholarship consideration. Effective for Spring 2014 applicants and thereafter, only official scores delivered electronically, directly from SAT or ACT, will be accepted (paper copies will not be processed, unless received directly from ACT/SAT if no electronic copy is available). To register for a test or to request your scores be sent to ULM, see the information below.
Still have questions? Contact Us
*Unaccredited Louisiana High School and home-schooled students must submit an official transcript of grades and official proof of graduation or bring the original diploma to the Admissions Office. GED students must submit their official test scores to the Admissions Office, fax to 318-342-1915 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.