ULM logo
College of Arts, Education, & Sciences
VAPA | Art

campus camStubbs Hall

Constructed: 1956
Renovated 1980

Named for: Francis (Frank) P. Stubbs (1830-1908) Confederate States Marshal for Louisiana. Monroe businessman, and extensive landowner. State senator (1876-1879).

Stubbs Hall, adjacent to Bry Hall, houses classrooms and offices for many College of Arts and Sciences departments, KEDM, KXUL, Herbarium, plus other university offices.

Stubbs Hall supports art education, graphic design including several studio areas and a visual arts computer lab, and some art faculty offices.

See Bry Hall for primary art facilities. The sculpture studio complex and studio space for advanced painters are at other locations.

Campus Cam Image: The view from Stubbs Hall

This was a live view of the University of Louisiana at Monroe Scott Plaza, taken from the 91X microwave tower used to send programming from on-campus studios to our transmitter near Fairbanks, Louisiana. [Campus Cam]


©