4 Easy Steps to ULM Admissions for the New Online Student!
1. Apply for ULM Admission:
- IF YOU ARE . . . an undergraduate, a transfer student, a re-admitted student, or an international student, you can complete an application online at www.ulm.edu/enrollment/admissions.html.
IF YOU ARE . . . a college graduate and wish to apply for an online Master's degree, you may apply at ulm.edu/gradschool/applyonline.html.
NOTE: Some degree programs may require a supplemental application process before you can be admitted to a eULM professional program. Please check the "Admission Requirements" section of any eULM degree program on this Web site for complete information.
If you have any questions about the eULM application and admission process, please contact us at 318-342-DEGREE (3347) or email@example.com.
- Read all steps on the Recruitment and Admissions Web site to apply.
If you need assistance, contact us at 1-800-372-5127 or check out the Recruitment and Admissions Web site.
- There is a $20 application fee that can be paid electronically.
- Processing of this application could take up to two weeks.
2. File “Proof of Immunization” form with Admissions Office.
- This form is available in a downloadable PDF file that must be printed out.
- Online students can request an exemption for personal reasons: i.e., "will not be attending classes on campus" or if you will be attending on and off campus, you may request an exemption for personal reasons: i.e., "records currently unavailable."
- Once the form is completed the form, fax to the Student Health Services Office 318-342-5239. You can contact ULM's Health Services at 318-342-5238 or Recruitment and Admissions at 1-800-372-5127 for assistance.
3. Send official transcripts (high school, GED, or from any higher education institutions which apply) to ULM.
- Student must request official transcripts from other institutions attended.
- Mail transcripts to:
The University of Louisiana at Monroe
Office of Recruitment and Admissions
700 University Avenue
Monroe, LA 71209
4. Apply for financial aid