Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction (M.Ed.)
This degree is a 36 hour program. Applicants can select from eight (8) degree programs
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Special Education (Academically Gifted)
- Special Education (Early Intervention)
- Special Education (Educational Diagnostics)
- Special Education (Mild/Moderate Disabilities)
Applicants for these programs must meet the following requirements in addition to
those of the Graduate School.
- Must be a certified teacher.
- Have an overall grade point average of at least 2.5 on all undergraduate work (2.2)
for conditional acceptance.
- Attain a formula score of at least 1875 using the following formula: the combined
total of the Verbal and Quantitative scores on the Graduate Record Examination multiplied
by the student’s grade point average on all undergraduate work pursued. Provisional
admission may be allowed pending receipt of GRE scores.
For more information about this program please see the ULM Graduate School.