College of Health & Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
The Pharmacy Council is made up of presidents of all School of Pharmacy student organizations
and the class representatives.
Purpose of Pharmacy Council
- To promote organizational activities of the School.
- To provide an official voice through which student opinion may be expressed within
the School of Pharmacy
- To enhance communication and collaboration between professional and social organizations
within the School.
- To serve as a coordinating link between the students, faculty and administration of
the School to enhance the quality and scope of education within the School of Pharmacy.
- To provide for the academic, professional and general welfare of the students within
Boo n Bop 2013
- Friday, October 25, 2013
- Begins at 8:00 pm
- Bienville Building
||Ms. Mary Caldwell