CLICK HERE TO BEGIN
The University of Louisiana at Monroe is pleased to offer courses for college credit through the Dual Enrollment Program for high school students. The program allows students to earn college credit while enrolled in a class taught by their high school faculty or taught online by ULM faculty.
Download: Dual Enrollment Course Offerings pdf
*Students participating in the Dual Enrollment Program are not allowed to receive talent grants, academic scholarships or dependent fee waivers.
• High School Sophomore, Junior & Senior
• Students must be addressing the Louisiana Core 4 curriculum
• ACT composite of 18 (some courses require a minimum sub-score)
• ACT English sub-score of 18 to enroll in English courses
• ACT mathematics sub-score of 19 to enroll in mathematics and/or chemistry courses
• 2.5 GPA
• Reduced tuition and fees make the courses affordable.
• Earning college credit before entering as a full time student helps stretch TOPS, scholarships, and family budgets.
• Earning college credit while in high school can reduce the time to earn a college degree.
• A wide range of courses encourages students to explore elective courses as well as take many required entry level courses.
• Daily contact with high school teachers who teach dual enrollment courses gives students support while beginning college courses.